Home / Need legal help?

Need Legal Help?

Community legal centres provide free legal help to people in need. You can use the tools and contacts below to find the right legal help for you.

The fastest way to find a community legal centre and contact them is to use the Online Referral Tool.

You can answer some questions about yourself and your problem and the tool will suggest centres that can help. You can also email the centres through the tool.

Citizen’s Advice Bureau of WA (CABWA) also has a telephone line.

They will ask you some questions and help you find the right legal centre. You can call them on (08) 9221 5711 between 9:30am – 4:00pm on Monday to Friday.

If you know which centre can help you, you can contact them directly.

See a full list of all the community legal centres and family violence prevention legal services in WA and how to contact them.

If you have questions or want to know what to expect, you can learn more about how centres can help you with our frequently asked questions.

Learn about other legal services who might be able to help – the Aboriginal Legal Service, Legal Aid and Law Access.